Lucchese Since 1883 Womens Python Inlay Embroidered Cadena Gray Leather Cowgirl Boots M4847
Lucchese Since 1883 Womens Python Inlay Embroidered Cadena Espresso Leather Cowgirl Boots M4845
Lucchese Style: M4847
Vamp: Beige Embroidered Laser w/Python Inlay
Quarter: Brown Embroidered Laser w/Python Inlay
Material: Faux exotic(overlay)faux exotic (underlay)
Height: 13" inches
Toes: S5 ( snip Toe )
Heels: 3F- High Fashion
- Leather lining for a more comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Cushioned leather footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with single-stitched welt.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot,thanks to Lucchese's original Design,meticulous construction and cushion comfort insoles.
Appropriately named for the year Lucchese created it's first boots, the 1883 brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots noted with that era. With 1883, Lucchese rededicates its century-long commitment to craftsmanship and quality while incorporating "fashionable up to the minute" styling for your lifestyle. Lucchese 1883... a true modern classic.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
|Shipping Disclaimer:||Most Lucchese 1883 in stock Right now !! if not stock we will contact you within 1 business day to discuss the shipping times,Non-stock Please allow 2-6 weeks for production and delivery.|
|Material:||Vaquero (overlay)faux exotic (underlay)|
|Vamp:||Beige Embroidered Laser w/Python Inlay|
|Quarter:||Brown Embroidered Laser w/Python Inlay
|Price As Of:||Current|
|Weight:||5.00 lbs ( shipping )|
|Manufacturer Part No.:||M4847|
Take a tour of the Lucchese Factory in San Antonio, Texas!
Where do Lucch...Take a tour of the Lucchese Factory in San Antonio, Texas!